Electric Power Usage: The fan pulls 1.68 amps in 24 hours at 12 volts. Our study for Alaska showed that the cost for this would be approximately 4 cents per month.
Total Height: 21.5 inches
Total Overall Width: 19 inches
Gross Empty Weight: 28 lbs.
- Toilet - white granite color
- Liquids bottle with cap
- Inside vent flange
- Spider Agitator handle
- Allen wrench to install spider handle
- 2 mounting brackets with knobs and screws
- 18" single pin cable for 12 volt fan hookup (fan is mounted onto toilet at time of assembly)
- Fuse and fuse holder for the 12 volt application
- 5 feet of 1 ½” hose
- Installation and User Guide
- Warranty Card